Five things that remind me of home

1. Snow. pst. come on. It was so predictable I had to put it.

2. Wasps. We had unwanted wasps for over six summers in my neighborhood, until we finally erradicated them from here. They were downright annoying, but they added so much to summer...

3. The Doors. I grew up listening to The Doors. For a long time, they were mom's favourites, and it's stuck in my memory.

4. Smell of summer. I love those days when you step outside and it feels like summer. It doesn't have to be, necesarily, but the smells and the sun and the wind, it all feels like summer and it reminds me of 1998, though I'm not exactly sure why.

5. Lakes. And rivers, too. I spent my childhood going to the lake on warm days, and in two months I'll be away from everything, and though I hate nature, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna miss the lake.

No hay comentarios: