MEME TIME!

Por si no se dieron cuenta, mis queridos amigos imaginarios, amo hacer estas pelotudeces.

Write a verse of each of the last 15 songs that made you cry and explain.

Lower my gun - Jay Brannan
"But you found a lover
inside this fighter
and we found God
inside a kick ass one nighter"

The way Jay sings this song is just heartwrenching.


La isla del sol - Milla
"Tengo que decirte
que me muero por vos.
Todo lo que quiero
es estar a tu lado"

He sang that song to me, and despite the corniness, it tells our story.


I've got a feeling - Black Eyed Peas
"I've got a feeling
that tonight's gonna
be a good night"

That's his favourite song. It reminds me of him. The lack of him, actually. 'nough said


Tengo un amor - Rakim & Ken
"I know that things
are far from perfect
please don't walk away"

At some point, this weekend, I realized this song made me think of him, and I cried.


More Than This - Shane Mack
"If this is all,
if this is all we ever were
at least I loved
enough to hurt"

Could the lyrics fit us more? I think not.


Teardrops on my guitar - Taylor Swift
"He says he's so in love,
he's finally got it right.
Wonder if he knows
he's all I think about at night"

Please people, stop singing my feelings.


Mr. Brightside - The Killers
"It started out with a kiss
how did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss
It was only a kiss"

We started out with a kiss that we both thought harmless. Look how things changed.


Risque - Cute Is What We Aim For
"And what's a crush to do,
what's a crush to do
when he can't get through"

What am I to do?


Naked peek-a-bo - Gym Class Heroes
"Rainy days always
had a way of making
sad songs get to me"

Couldn't have said it better


When The Day Met The Night - Panic At The Disco
"So she said that's okay
as long as you can make a promise
to to break my little heart
and leave me all alone
in the middle of summer"

I wish I could tell him that.


Dance Floor Anthem- Good Charlotte
"Now lets try to forget it
that's how he got with her
When he first met her
and when they first got together"

It's been a long time, but I still remember.


You can't be mised if you never go away - Cobra Starship
"But you can't be missed
if you never go away"
I'm leaving, because I can't handle you so close.


Sputter - The Academy Is
"I looked at this and thought of you,
And all that is and isn't true,
And with the strength left in me,
walked on while the walls came down"

I look at anything and think of him, every time, every day.


Attention - The Academy Is...
"Oh, did I mention
when I see you
it stings like hell?
Due to the fact that
we could have something
that'll never happen"

That. is. how. I. feel.

No hay comentarios: