Lots of pillows or just one? I have like four or five, but only use one.

What kind of books do you read? Pretty much everything.

What's the cutest thing you've seen today? I had a very sexual conversation w/ my friend Santi, as we were discussing turn ons and turn offs, and he started all kinky and wild and then he got really embarrased and flushed intensely and he hid his head and told me not to look at him. That was very cute.

What's your occupation? I'm the cashier at a hot-dog place so... yeah.

What's really creepy? I've already answered this one on LJ, but I'll say it again. I have great stalkerish skills, like, seriously. I'm so good it's creepy.


What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction? Gabilliam's my obsession nº1, but also Tom/Dan and everything I can find on Slasheaven.

What flavour ice cream would you choose right now? I'm so thirsty I'd go for a glass of water, but thanks.

What websites do you always visit when you go online? Facebook, LJ and hotmail. Those are the first, then Twitter, Youtube and Blogger. I visit Google and Fanfiction quite frequently, too.

What was the last thing you bought? A pair of boots, two dresses, a T-shirt, skinny jeans and two pairs of sunglasses.

What's your favourite video game? I never, and I mean NEVER play videogames. I'd rather watch someone else play.

Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave? They vary between sandwiches, fries and chocolate.

What do you do to change your mood? Reading fanfiction always gets me in a good mood.

Do you want to learn another language? Yup. French and Italian.

Five things you can't live without.
1. Internet
2. Music
3. Something to read
4. Coke Zero
5. Beckett


Find the closest book currently sitting near you and flip to page 54. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph?

"This morning passed slowly."


What's something you'd like to say to someone right now? I'm sick of school and want to graduate, NOW.

What are you looking forward to? Moving out. I'm only four months away from my own apartment.

1 comentario:

E.B dijo...

Creeme que soy más materialista que la mierda.
Yo nada pero NADA pero NADA no me gusta nadie, no sufro por nadie, i'm like a bird (?) jajajajajaja mejor así que estar mal por gente que no vale la pena y cuando tenga que llegar el amor de mi vida, llegará pero por lo pronto no tengo amor de mi vida asique todo piola. Jeje sí tendría que trabajar pero pajjjjjjjjjjjja mal seguro el año que viene.
Qué paja tener que poner que no voy a tu fiesta de egresados :( dónde la haces?